The safety and health of our campers and our entire camp community is, and always has been our first priority. We will be holding camp this summer, but we recognize that these are different times and we will be keeping up with the latest CDC recommendations. CDC and State guidelines for camps will be closely monitored throughout camp and adjusted as deemed necessary. Please be aware that guidelines for camps are separate from other public venues and schools.
Daily Health Screening
- Families will complete a daily health screening using a Google Form. This screening will ask families to confirm the absence of fever, symptoms, interactions with those who have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or exposure to COVID-19.
- Hand washing and sanitation will be part of the daily routine
- Campers and staff will be required to wear masks at all times, with appropriate exceptions (eating, drinking, etc.)
- Indoor and Outdoor courts available
- Campers will be assigned a coach on Monday and stay with that coach all week
- Each team will be limited to 8 campers